Facial Esthetic Services
The dental field has a much broader spectrum than just teeth. We now focus on not just having a healthy smile but also the esthetics of the face to make the patient feel better during treatment.
Specialized training and knowledge of the nerves, skin and muscles in the face must be completed by dentists to perform this treatment for patients. The injections that you received to perform treatment are usually located in the same areas that we would target for facial treatment and who knows this better than a dentist.
- Dr. Khmil received training in Botox from both the Esthetic Skin Institute in Ft. Lauderale, FL and from the International Academy of Facial Aesthetics in Denver, CO.
- FREE consultations are available
- Dr. Khmil uses a 1:1 dilution of Botox which means that you will be receiving a concentrated and high quality Botox. Our cost for this is $10 per unit. Oftentimes, offices are able to give you a lower price price because the Botox is diluted more; this will not give you long lasting results.
- Best Treatment Areas: Forehead Wrinkles and Crow’s Feet
- Dental Treatments: TMJ, Gummy Smile and Asymmetrical Smile
- TMJ disorder can be treated using small amounts of Botox, causing the muscles to relax and aid in stopping clenching and grinding of the teeth.
- Gummy smiles (smiles with too much gum showing) can be corrected with 2 Botox injections, helping the upper lip relax, allowing it to drop down and cover the gumline.
- Asymmetrical smiles can be treated by injecting Botox into the stronger facial muscles that are pulling the smile off center and allowing them to relax into a more even smile.